Benefits of Heightsafe Systems Guardrail Edge Protection Installations:
- Quicker to install than competitor systems
- Our Guardrail is lighter being made of 2mm galvanised steel
- Our guardrail system is weighted every 5m instead of every 2m, giving less load on the roof
- 20 year Guarantee, with all fixings in stainless steel with sealed plastic caps on all ends
Contractors are favouring a modular systemised approach to both edge protection and access systems generally. Our design offers the flexibility to cater for all roof types whilst providing a simple modular system that is easy to install.
Most Contractors will automatically assume that they have to scaffold out a building and when works completed on the roof, have it dismantled and then install a permanent edge protection system up to comply with H & S requirements.
Only pay once for a complete edge protection system that can be left intact after the roofworks are completed to form a permanent solution to protect anyone needing future access to the roof area.
- Pay only once for your edge protection
- Simple installation – fix and forget
- Less Contractors on site – use general labourers or roofers to install
- Lightweight and easily transferrable to different areas
- Fully compliant from day one