Heightsafe Systems supply a range of Guardrail & Edge Protection systems to give you more choice to match your specific requirements, and locations. As leading suppliers of both collective and personal protection systems, Heightsafe Systems has a range of guardrail products which can eliminate unnecessary risks that are still taken every day by people working at height.
Benefits of Heightsafe Systems Guardrail Edge Protection Installations:
- Quicker to install than competitor systems
- Our Guardrail is lighter being made of 2mm galvanised steel
- Our guardrail system is weighted every 5m instead of every 2m, giving less load on the roof
- 20 year Guarantee, with all fixings in stainless steel with sealed plastic caps on all ends
Click one of the options below:
| Freestand Guardrail|| Top Fix Guardrail|| Parapet Guardrail|| Folding Guardrail|
WHY PAY FOR EDGE PROTECTION TWICE!!
Contractors are favouring a modular systemised approach to both edge protection and access systems generally. Our design offers the flexibility to cater for all roof types whilst providing a simple modular system that is easy to install.
Our systemised approach means that our guardrail edge protection can be installed easily and quickly using general labour without the need for specialist tools or expertise.
Most Contractors will automatically assume that they have to scaffold out a building and when works completed on the roof, have it dismantled and then install a permanent edge protection system up to comply with H & S requirements.
Only pay once for a complete edge protection system that can be left intact after the roofworks are completed to form a permanent solution to protect anyone needing future access to the roof area.
- Pay only once for your edge protection
- Simple installation – fix and forget
- Less Contractors on site – use general labourers or roofers to install
- Lightweight and easily transferrable to different areas
- Fully compliant from day one
“WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN ON PRICE – TRY US!!!!”