Due to continued growth, we are looking for a bright, flexible team player to work within our Compliance, Maintenance and Lightning Protection divisions daily to assist in the administration of jobs assigned to and completed by multiple site teams.
- Department: Compliance & Fulfilment
- Responsible for: Various outlined jobs
- Location: London & Surrounding areas
- Basic Salary: Generous, dependent on experience
We are now recruiting for Work at Height Site Operatives within the London and the surrounding areas, including Luton, Milton Keynes Aylesbury areas. With the full assistance of all our support staff, duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Inspections of at height safety systems such as guardrail edge protection, safety lines, access ladders, eyebolts, walkways, mobile man anchors, PPE kits, access and fall arrest.
- Inspection of at height client equipment such as cradles, wind turbines, festive light and chandelier, anchorage and cladding
- Industrial gutter cleaning for our clients
The role involves driving to our clients’ sites, so a clean driving licence is a pre-requisite for this role.
This is a unique position, as Heightsafe will only employ people who are passionate about delivering an excellent service to our clients. Passion and drive are the most important attributes we look for. We will ensure you receive full training for these positions, offering you a great career opportunity.
Unlike our competitors, Heightsafe adopts a commission policy for ALL STAFF, so everyone has the chance to increase their income and improve their lives.
If you have the drive and passion, if you are looking for a new career where every day is different, if you want to work for a company that rewards all their staff for the efforts and dedication shown, then apply. We want to hear from you.
How to Apply
To apply for our Site Operative vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application – Site Operative”.