Heightsafe has grown exponentially over the years that we have been trading and we are now an established, trusted and accredited company. Employing over 70 full time team members, we boast a wealth of longstanding, loyal, blue-chip business clients including Whitbread PLC, Selfridges, Transport for London, Riverside Housing, John Lewis, XPO Logistics and Travelodge.
Due to our recent exceptional growth, Heightsafe are recruiting for an enthusiastic full-time BMU and Cradle Engineer to work as a supervisor for general works. The work undertaken will be to the highest quality and Health & Safety standards in the industry.
- Department: Special Projects
- Job Role: BMU Test and Install Engineer
- Location: Working Nationwide
- Reporting To: Head of Install and Special Projects
- Starting Salary: Starting from £45,000 – depending on experience
- Testing and Fault Finding of BMUs, Cradles and other façade access systems
- Installation of Building Maintenance Units, gantries and cradles
- Report writing for tested and installed system
- Managing testing schedules and works to align with client’s expectations
- Delivery of user training
- A practical orientation, with an ability to complete technical tests on access and safety equipment.
- An ability to work at height on a range of buildings and structures.
- Numerate and literate, with great attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Strong customer focus with good communication skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Building Maintenance units, cradles, monorails and davits systems essential with an understanding of both mechanical and electrical aspects of units
- Full UK Driving License
- CSCS Card
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on target earnings.