Heightsafe Systems are a market leader in the design, supply and installation of bespoke Fall Protection and Lightning Protection Systems. Due to continuous growth in our Install division, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary to be determined per the applicant’s experience.
- Location – Nationwide
- Application deadline: 31/10/2021
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: Dependent on Experience
Role & Responsibilities
- Working between the installation and compliance division managing small – medium size Contract value range 1k – 25k
- Plan projects and ensure they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for the site team to deliver the scheme without delays
- Ensure procurement and reconciliation of materials is carried out in accordance with Company procedures to best value and to prevent delays
- Ensure site team compliance with Company commercial policies and procedures
- Produce and analyse progress reports, updated costs and forecasts
- Ensure correct commercial engagement of subcontractors
- Produce Risk and Method Statements for each project – specific to site requirements
- Ensure weekly review of progress, budget resources and forward planning are carried out, and lookahead programmes are in place
- Ensure that ITPs are produced where required
- Ensure that System Technical Files are produced where required
- Build and maintain relationships with both the client and external customers
- Deliver projects without safety incidents, within time and to budge
- Extensive experience of managing projects within the working at height industry
- Good working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, design management, programme and risk management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting
- Experience of MS project
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to influence and mentor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with both customers and all levels of staff
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Comfortable within a fast pace environment
- Working at Height Training
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on-target earnings.
How to Apply
Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on target earnings. Please get in touch for more information – [email protected] / 020 3819 7199
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application – Contracts Manager”.