We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic sales professional to join our vibrant team – is that you?
With a long list of loyal, blue-chip business clients under our belt – including Whitbread PLC, Stella McCartney, Selfridges, John Lewis, XPO Logistics and Travelodge – we are proud to be one of the most accomplished and respected Work at Height specialists in the country.
You will be working for a thriving company that continues to grow year-on-year, surrounded by some of the UK’s most passionate and enthusiastic Work at Height professionals.
- Department: Installation
- Reporting to: Sales Director
- Location: London Office – EC2M 1NH
- Basic Salary: Dependent on experience with a generous bonus structure
Experience and Skill Set Required
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Methods of sourcing opportunity come from a wide variety of sources including their existing database and also their own personal network, social media including LinkedIn, industry magazines/websites and competitor analysis.
- You will be responsible for making contact with prospective clients and building a strong rapport with prospective (and subsequently) existing clients.
- Once you have demonstrated success in winning new business, the role would develop into account management where you would grow the accounts that you have secured into the business.
- You will work in an organised and structured manner and always work with a resilient style to achieve results.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record of working to meet sales targets and winning new business.
- 12 months previous experience in sales preferably in B2B sales
- Ability to organise your workload to the highest productivity and to deliver results in your own way using your individual personality and in line with the business structure.
- You will have a flexible approach and be keen to learn and develop yourself
- You will also be confident in your ability to achieve results and work using your own initiative.
- You will have a positive approach to your work.
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on-target earnings.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application – Business Development Manager”.