Heightsafe has grown exponentially in the ten years that it has been trading and are now an established, trusted market leader in the Work at Height industry. Employing over 50 full time team members, the business boasts a wealth of longstanding, loyal, blue-chip business clients including Whitbread PLC, Selfridges, John Lewis, XPO Logistics and Travelodge.
- Department: Compliance and Fabric Maintenance
- Reporting to: Senior Lightning Engineer
- Location: Head Office or London Office with nationwide travel
- Basic Salary: Dependent on experience with a generous bonus structure
Experience and Skill Set Required
- A flexible attitude is required towards working hours with working away from home (lodging provided)
- An aptitude for digital reporting programmes and online portals
- Good level of grammar and IT skills
- A full, clean UK driving license
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Lightning Protection Engineering
- Relevant experience with all aspects of Lightning Protection (design, install, testing and repairs)
- Knowledge of current standards BSEN62505
- L,C Engineer CSCS card (blue or gold)
- Work at Height Awareness Training (can be provided by Heightsafe were needed)
- Cable/Service Avoidance Training
- IPAF License 1a, 1b, 3a, 3b
- Asbestos awareness
- IRATA Rope Access Level 1 or above
- Rescue Training
- Work at Height Installation and Testing abilities
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on target earnings.
How to Apply
To apply for one of our Lightning Engineer vacancies, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application – Lightning Engineer”.