Heightsafe are industry-leading Work at Height specialists that design, install and test Work at Height systems on commercial buildings across the country.
With a long list of loyal, blue-chip business clients under our belt – including Whitbread PLC, Stella McCartney, Selfridges, John Lewis, XPO Logistics and Travelodge – we are proud to be one of the most accomplished and respected Work at Height specialists in the country.
You will be working for a thriving company that continues to grow year-on-year, surrounded by some of the UK’s most passionate and enthusiastic Work at Height professionals.
- Department: Marketing
- Reporting to: Client Director
- Responsible for: Business and Marketing Support Administrator and external agencies
- Location: Croft Business Park, Bromborough, CH62
- Basic Salary: Generous, dependent on experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works under the direction of the Commercial Director and Marketing Manager to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop and optimise the marketing strategy
- Analyse surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Assist in the creation of graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of emails, website content, and other promotional materials
- Help to maintain social media accounts through community engagement and content distribution
- Assist in collecting marketing data that will help to create data and financial reports for the department
- Organises and plans the production of marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company’s
- Ensuring client confidentiality through the appropriate handling of data
Experience and Skill Sets Required
- Experience working with website content management systems (WordPress, etc.)
- Experience working with Mailchimp or similar email content management systems
- Proven success assisting digital marketing strategies through SEO, Email, PPC and paid social activity
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and in-person
- Ability to prioritise and organise your workload to adhere to business requirements
- High levels of computer literacy including Microsoft and Adobe packages
- Strong creative writing skills and impeccable grammar
- Proactive, intuitive and driven
- Professional and confident
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Experience working in a marketing role
- Degree or equivalent in a marketing related course
- HTML editing skills
- Experience working in a B2B environment – whether than be in-house or within an agency
- Experience working with all levels of personnel, including directors
- Technical knowledge of windows and Microsoft packages
- Presentation skills i.e. creation and delivery
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on target earnings.
How to Apply
To apply for our Marketing Assistant vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application – Marketing Assistant”.