Heightsafe Systems are a market leader in the design, supply and installation of bespoke Fall Protection and Lightning Protection Systems. Due to continuous growth in our Install division, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource, and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary starting at £40,000.00 per year.
- Location – Nationwide
- Application deadline: 31/10/2021
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £40,000.00 per year
Role & Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for designing and managing projects with a value of 100k-£2million.
- The candidate will be interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements alongside preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring the installation works.
- The role will require traveling to and from job locations on a periodic basis as well as time away working on projects. Ultimately operating from our Head Office in the North West.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Co-operate and communicate effectively with contract managers and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in the Access Industry
- Knowledge of design and software such as AutoCAD
- Understanding of current Work at Height regulations
- Strong customer focus with good communication skills
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Full Clean Driving License
- Experience within the Work at Height/Construction industries
- Experience with the installation/testing of fall arrest products; Access Ladders, Safety Lines, Abseil Posts, Eyebolts, Cradles, Gantry’s, Roof Access, Fall Protection
- SSSTS/CSCS for site visits
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on-target earnings.
How to Apply
Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on target earnings. Please get in touch for more information – [email protected] / 020 3819 7199
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application – Project Manager”.