Heightsafe are industry-leading Work at Height specialists that design, install and test Work at Height systems on commercial buildings across the UK, with a thriving Roofing & Cladding division.
With a long list of loyal, blue-chip business clients under our belt – including Whitbread PLC, Stella McCartney, Selfridges, John Lewis, XPO Logistics, Travelodge, amongst many of the UK’s leading Main Contractors, we are proud to be one of the most accomplished and respected Work at Height specialists in the country.
You will be working for a driven company that continues to grow year-on-year, surrounded by some of the UK’s most passionate, enthusiastic, hands-on professionals.
Built through a tremendous amount of hard work and passion, Heightsafe are looking for someone with that very same ethos, someone strong in character, someone able to gain instant respect from team members with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Department: Install
- Job Role: Warehouse Operations Co-Ordinator
- Reporting to: Head of Install
- Location: Croft Business Park, Bromborough, CH62
- Basic Salary: £18,000-£22,000 negotiable dependent on experience
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Warehouse Operations Co-Ordinator to work full-time within our office to manage incoming/outgoing deliveries, manage stock levels and pack deliveries. Daily responsibilities may include;
- Managing stock levels via Hilti On Track
- Packing deliveries to go out
- Unloading deliveries coming in
- Assisting our internal teams on the road as and when required
- Upkeep of the warehouse management software
- Upkeep of general stock around the warehouse
- Ensuring office/premises/warehouse is clean
- General building maintenance
- A flexible attitude is required towards packing deliveries each day
- An aptitude for digital reporting programmes and online portals i.e. stock management
- Good level of grammar and IT skills
- Forklift License (Counterbalance)
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on-target earnings.
How to Apply
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application – Warehouse Operations Co-Ordinator”.