Due to our recent exceptional growth, we are recruiting for an enthusiastic full-time Install Operative to either work as a supervisor or alongside our supervisors, dependent on experience.
- Department: Install
- Responsible for: Various outlined jobs
- Location: Head Office – Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3PL
- Job type: Full-time, Contract
- Basic Salary: Generous, dependent on experience
What we’re looking for
- A practical orientation, with an ability to complete technical tests on access and safety equipment (for which full training can be given)
- Confident to work at height on a range of buildings and structures
- Numerate and literate, with great attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Strong customer focus with good communication skills
- Previous experience working in Access & Safety or a similar environment is desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- CSCS Card
This is a unique position, as Heightsafe will only employ people who are passionate about delivering an excellent service to our clients. Passion and drive are the most important attributes we look for within a candidate, as it is a standard that has helped make our business so successful. We will ensure you receive full training for these positions, offering you a fantastic career opportunity.
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on target earnings.
How to Apply
To apply for our Install Operative vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Application – Install Operative”.
Reference ID: HSS-Install