Heightsafe Systems are a market leader in the design, supply and installation of bespoke Fall Protection and Lightning Protection Systems. Due to continuous growth in our Installation division, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Safety at Height Supervisor.
- Location – Nationwide
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Reporting To: Contracts Manager
- Salary: £35,000 plus travel time
Working as part of a 2-man (minimum) site-based installation team, you will install permanent access equipment, such as; Fall restraint and arrest systems, access ladders, gantries and platforms, fixed and freestanding handrail systems, aluminium & mild steel walkway systems and suspended access equipment, including abseil anchors and rail.
The role will require traveling to and from destinations all over the UK with regular overnight stays required.
This is a full time, permanent position with a generous salary plus travel time on top of salary.
- Ability to follow and comply with strict safe working practices
- Deal with clients face to face on site
- Follow job instructions, method statements and risk assessments
- Reflect company standards through pride in personal appearance and upkeep of company property and vehicles
- Flexibility and positive approach to working away from home
- Full training will be available.
Required Experience/ Skills
- Over 4 years’ experience within the industry (Fall Protection) and experience in site supervision
- Flexibility for regular overnight stays
- Reliable with good organizational skills
- Understanding of current Work at Height regulations
- Strong customer focus with good communication skills
- Practical orientation with an ability to complete technical tests on access and safety equipment (training given)
- Numerate and literate with good attention to detail
- Full Clean Driving License
Desired Qualifications/ Skills
- Experience within the Work at Height industry
- IRATA L1 – L3
- LOLER Inspections
- Experience with the installation/testing of fall arrest products; Access Ladders, Safety Lines, Abseil Posts, Eyebolts etc
- IPAF Qualification
- PASMA Qualification
- Asbestos Awareness
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on-target earnings.
How to Apply
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application – Work at Height Supervisor”.