Height Risk Assessments
Height Risk Assessments?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
When any work at height is planned, all too often the emergency plan to rescue any suspended, injured or unconscious worker is not taken into consideration. If the plan has been created, in many cases the people who need to be trained in the plan, have not been properly advised. The Working at Height Regulations 2005 (regulation 4) requires employers to:
- Ensure that all work at height is properly planned
- The planning of the work includes the provision for emergency and rescue
As a responsible working at height company, Heightsafe Systems has always taken it responsibility to its staff seriously and has worked closely to the guidance laid down by the HSE and other regulatory bodies.
We are proud to announce that we have recently extended our training services to include working at height risk assessments, rescue planning, and implementation of rescue plan training. Therefore, we now offer:
- Bespoke Half day/Full day Working at Heights Certificated Training
- Working at Height Risk assessments
- Rescue Risk assessments
- Certified Rescue Training
- Implementation of Rescue plan to First Aiders Training
- Rescue equipment
- Working at Height PPE
Heightsafe systems are a ‘One Stop Shop’ for all of your Working at Height Requirements.