BST Module – Working at Height Training Courses
BST Module – Working at Height Training Courses?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
BST Module – Working at Height Training Overview
The GWO BST Module – Working at Height Training module is designed to provide personnel, new to the global wind industry, with basic skills that will enable them to work safely at height and respond effectively to emergencies. It is designed for personnel working both onshore and offshore wind sectors.
Who Should Attend
Individuals new to the Global Wind Industry
Suitable for onshore and offshore access
Aims & Objectives
- To demonstrate knowledge of hazards and risks associated with working at height
- To demonstrate knowledge of current national WAH legislation for their area of work
- To demonstrate correct identification of PFPE
- To demonstrate correct use of PFPE including identification of approved anchor points and climbing vertical ladders
- To demonstrate correct response to emergencies and appropriate use of rescue and evacuation equipment
Duration: 2 days
Trainer – Student Ratio: 1:8
GWO (BST) Standard Module Working At Heights (BWH).
European Directive 2001/45/EC