Confined Space (High Risk) – Access Training Courses
Confined Space (High Risk) – Access Training Courses?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
Confined Space (High Risk) – Access Training Overview
The Confined Space (High Risk) – Access Training course is designed for persons required to access high risk confined spaces. Spaces that include non-standard entry and complex operations that introduce additional risks and require specific controls and rescue arrangements. Included in the training is the use of respiratory protective equipment specifically used in confined spaces, both self-contained and air fed. Covered is selection of BA, inspections and management of working BA.
- Definitions of confined spaces
- Examples & categories
- Communications and emergency actions
- Watchman duties
- Safe systems of work
- Risk Assessment & Method Statements
- Equipment maintenance and inspection
- Vertical shaft entry and egress (using fixed ladders)
- Access, including detachment from safety line
- Tripod & winch use
- Dangerous atmospheres
- Gas detection equipment
- Breathing apparatus checks, selection and donning
- Zero visibility planning
Duration: 3 days
Trainer – Student Ratio: 1:6