Confined Space - Refresher Training Courses
Confined Space - Refresher Training Courses?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
Confined Space – Refresher Training Overview
The Confined Space – Refresher Training course concentrates on advanced rescue skills required to provide onsite cover for teams working in confined spaces. Persons attending will have a qualification in Entry and Breathing Apparatus. Also covered is searching, advanced winching and hauling, zero visibility planning, incident management and immediate response risk assessment.
Aims & Objectives
- Current legislation
- Definitions of confined space
- Examples & categories
- Communications / emergency actions
- Watchman duties
- Safe system of work / PPE / permit to work
- Risk assessment / method statement
- Equipment characteristics and limitations
- Equipment maintenance and inspection requirements
- Vertical shaft entry and egress (using ladders)
- Tripod & winch
- Gas detector sampling techniques
- Correct use of Escape breathing apparatus
Duration: 1 day
Trainer – Student Ratio: 1:6