Confined Space - Rescue Training Courses
Confined Space - Rescue Training Courses?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
Confined Space – Rescue Training Objectives
The Confined Space – Rescue Training course concentrates on advanced rescue skills required to provide onsite cover for teams working in confined spaces. Delegates will received a qualification in Entry and BA. Also covered is searching, advanced winching and hauling, zero visibility planning, incident management and immediate response risk assessment.
- Current Regulations
- Dangerous atmospheres
- Gas detection equipment
- Vertical access & traverse techniques
- Incident management
- Immediate-response risk assessment
- Advanced emergency procedures & searches
- Rigging of rescue hauling systems
- Rescue stretchers
- Practical exercises (FWBA / zero visibility)
Duration: 3 days
Trainer – Student Ratio: 1:6