MET MAST Climber/Rescue Training Courses
MET MAST Climber/Rescue Training Courses?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
MET MAST Climber/Rescue Training Overview
With the MET MAST Climber/Rescue Training course, individuals are provided with the essential practical and theoretical knowledge needed to safely use fall protection equipment when accessing and working on towers and masts. Delegates are taught how to deal with the range of hazards commonly found in this environment and how to deal with them efficiently and effectively.
Who Should Attend
Operatives accessing tower masts and similar structures.
- Equipment inspection and care
- Considering rescue scenarios
- List the precautions that need to be considered with tools and equipment
- Use simple haulage equipment
- General rescue requirements
- Carrying out work on high structures
- Demonstrate the ability to use personal protective equipment
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Climb on open structures and use of lanyards while working at height
- Safe use of permanent and temporary vertical fall arrest systems
- Understanding correct storage, maintenance and care of safety equipment and demonstrating the correct methods of how to do this
Duration: 1 day
Trainer – Student Ratio: 1:4
Certification issued and valid for 3 years