Tower Rescue Training Courses
Tower Rescue Training Courses?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
Tower Rescue Training Overview
The Tower Rescue Training course will provide training to those delegates who require skills in attempting the rescue of an injured workmate stranded on a mast or tower. Aspects covered are the key characteristics and limitations of dedicated abseil rescue equipment commonly found in the telecommunications industry, and how to use it.
- Current legislation
- Hazard and risks assessments
- Syncope (before and after effects)
- Equipment fitting, characteristics, limitations, inspection use and care
- Anchor point selection
- Single person descent techniques
- Workmate rescue techniques:
- Injured climber suspended by their lanyards
- Injured and unconscious climber suspended by their lanyards
- Workmate rescue dealing with complication (rescue from positioning and fall rope)
- Workmate rescue from ladders and fixed fall arrest systems
Duration: 1 day
Trainer – Student Ratio: 1:4