Heightsafe has grown exponentially in the twelve years that we have been trading and we are now an established, trusted market leader in the Work at Height industry. Employing over 50 full time team members, we boast a wealth of longstanding, loyal, blue-chip business clients including Whitbread PLC, Selfridges, John Lewis, XPO Logistics and Travelodge – providing specialist products, services, training and advice on a nationwide scale.
We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join our growing Accounts department.
- Department: Accounts
- Job Role: Assistant Accountant
- Location: Bromborough, Head Office
- Basic Salary: TBA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Producing Daily reports to Group
- Assist in preparation of Monthly TB for Group
- Preparing Sales Accruals for weekly reporting
- Maintaining Application Tracker
- Maintaining Retentions Ledger
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Posting Accruals and Prepayments
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Process monthly CIS return
- General administration duties as required by the needs of the department.
- Sufficient experience working in a busy accounts department
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparation of Accounts to TB
- Experience with Sage 50
- Knowledge of the construction industry specifically Applications/Certificates and Retentions
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on-target earnings.
How to Apply
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application – Assistant Accountant”.