Guardrail Systems, Roof Edge Protection & Handrails
Heightsafe Systems supply a range of Guardrail Systems, Edge Protection & Handrail to give you more choice to match your specific requirements, and locations.
As leading suppliers of both collective and personal protection systems, Heightsafe Systems has a range of guardrail and handrail products that can eliminate unnecessary risks that are still taken every day by people working at height.
Contractors are favouring a modular system approach to both edge protection and access systems generally. Our design offers the flexibility to cater for all roof types whilst providing a simple modular system that is easy to install for collective measures.
Guardrail System Types
Collapsible / Folding Guardrail
Top/Side Fix Guardrail
Parapet / Clamp Guardrail
Our Guardrail Edge Protection Systems
- A Nationwide UK Service for Install, Supply Only and Hire
- Very Competitive Pricing (We will try our best to beat any like for like quote)
- Quick response times available, always in stock
- Specialist 'Work at Height' teams carry out all work
- Calculate your guardrail requirements with our online Guardrail Pricing Wizard
Get an Instant Quote NOW!
More On Our Guardrail Systems
Benefits of Heightsafe Systems Guardrail Edge Protection Installations:
- Our Guardrail is lighter being made of 2mm galvanised steel
- Our guardrail system is weighted every 5m instead of every 2m, giving less load on the roof
- 5 year Guarantee, with all fixings in stainless steel and sealed plastic caps on all ends
- Classed as a collective measure and the preferred protection method if work at height cannot be avoided
- Pay only once for your edge protection
- Simple installation – fix and forget
- Less Contractors on site – use general labourers or roofers to install
- Fully compliant from day one
The HSE states that if work at height cannot be avoided, then the first and most safe method of access should be via collective measures.
Our systemised approach means that our guardrail edge protection can be installed easily and quickly using general labour without the need for specialist tools or expertise.
Most Contractors will automatically assume that they have to scaffold out a building and when works completed on the roof, have it dismantled and then install a permanent edge protection system up to comply with H & S requirements.
Only pay once for a complete edge protection handrail system that can be left intact after the roofworks are completed to form a permanent solution to protect anyone needing future access to the roof area.
"WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN ON PRICE – TRY US."