Our Guardrail Edge Protection Systems
Heightsafe Systems supply a range of Guardrail & Edge Protection systems to give you more choice to match your specific requirements, and locations.
As leading suppliers of both collective and personal protection systems, Heightsafe Systems has a range of guardrail products that can eliminate unnecessary risks that are still taken every day by people working at height.
Contractors are favouring a modular system approach to both edge protection and access systems generally. Our design offers the flexibility to cater for all roof types whilst providing a simple modular system that is easy to install.
Guardrail System Types
Top Fix Guardrail
More On Our Guardrail Systems
Benefits of Heightsafe Systems Guardrail Edge Protection Installations:
- Quicker to install than most competitor systems
- Our Guardrail is lighter being made of 2mm galvanised steel
- Our guardrail system is weighted every 5m instead of every 2m, giving less load on the roof
- 5 year Guarantee, with all fixings in stainless steel and sealed plastic caps on all ends
- Pay only once for your edge protection
- Simple installation – fix and forget
- Less Contractors on site – use general labourers or roofers to install
- Fully compliant from day one
Our systemised approach means that our guardrail edge protection can be installed easily and quickly using general labour without the need for specialist tools or expertise.
Most Contractors will automatically assume that they have to scaffold out a building and when works completed on the roof, have it dismantled and then install a permanent edge protection system up to comply with H & S requirements.
Only pay once for a complete edge protection system that can be left intact after the roofworks are completed to form a permanent solution to protect anyone needing future access to the roof area.
"WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN ON PRICE – TRY US."