Guardrail Systems, Collective Roof Edge Protection & Handrails
Guardrail Systems, Collective Roof Edge Protection & Handrails?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
Heightsafe supply a wide range of Guardrail Systems to suit your specific building requirements, that help towards eliminating risks that your employees or contractors are exposed to whilst working at height. Our designs offer the flexibility to cover all roof types, whilst also providing a simple modular system that is easy to install for collective measures.
When you choose Heightsafe, you can expect:
- A nationwide service for install, supply only and hire
- Very competitive pricing (trying our best to beat any like for like quote)
- Quick response times when available, always in stock
- Our specialist Work at Height teams carry out all the work
Wherever you are in the UK, with multi or singular sites, we’re happy to help. Calculate your guardrail requirements with our online Guardrail Pricing Wizard today. If a Guardrail isn’t the right solution for you, we also offer a full range of Fall Arrest and Fall Restraint Systems, that provide you with an alternative fall protection solution.
In the market for a new guardrail? Enjoy free delivery* on all of our Freestanding and Folding Guardrails until 30 November 2017.
*Terms and conditions apply. This offer is for new purchases only. Available for supply and install orders. UK Mainland free delivery only, charges will apply for remote areas i.e. Ireland and the Channel Islands. Dependent on layout, access and configuration.
More On Our Collective Guardrail Systems
Benefits of Heightsafe Systems Guardrail Edge Protection Installations:
- Our Guardrail is lighter being made of 2mm galvanised steel
- Our guardrail system is weighted every 5m instead of every 2m, giving less load on the roof
- 5 year Guarantee, with all fixings in stainless steel and sealed plastic caps on all ends
- Classed as a collective measure and the preferred protection method if work at height cannot be avoided
- Pay only once for your edge protection
- Simple installation – fix and forget
- Less Contractors on site – use general labourers or roofers to install
- Fully compliant from day one
The HSE states that if work at height cannot be avoided, then the first and most safe method of access should be via collective measures.
Our systemised approach means that our guardrail edge protection can be installed easily and quickly using general labour without the need for specialist tools or expertise.
Most Contractors will automatically assume that they have to scaffold out a building and when works completed on the roof, have it dismantled and then install a permanent edge protection system up to comply with H & S requirements.
Only pay once for a complete edge protection handrail system that can be left intact after the roofworks are completed to form a permanent solution to protect anyone needing future access to the roof area.
“WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN ON PRICE – TRY US.”