Mobile Man Anchor Testing and Maintenance
Mobile Man Anchor Testing and Maintenance?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
Sometimes it is not possible to have permanently fixed edge protection. Mobile man anchors can offer an equally safe alternative which are compact, cost effective, portable and easy to assemble. The Mobile Man Anchor is tested to standard EN795.1997 by our fully competent Work at Height Specialists who will supply, install, inspect and certify your equipment and associated PPE to ensure the highest level of safety and compliance.
Mobile man anchors are a convenient form of fall arrest equipment, offering you the freedom to move around easily and effectively by having an approximate radius of 1.5m. It is vital to have your system tested annually to guarantee the equipment is fit for use, especially in case of an emergency. By not having your equipment tested, you are putting yourself and others at risk.
What to look for:
- Any loose fittings/fixtures
- Dents or distortion
- Any signs of pulling on shock absorber
- Missing/warn rubber boots
The benefits of having your Mobile Man Anchor installed and inspected by Heightsafe Systems:
- We can combine all your fall protection and roof maintenance needs to save you money and the headache of having to employ different contractors.
- All our operatives are Work at Height Specialists
- Before and after images will be collated
- You will have access to our online tracking tool which alerts yourself and us when your compliance testing is due, ensuring you always remain compliant
- Certificates will be provided showing your system has been tested
- We offer extremely competitive prices, offering further discount to combine any other Work at Height requirements