Flat Roof Safety Line Systems
Flat Roof Safety Line Systems?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
The Heightsafe Systems Stainless Steel membrane post is designed for fitting to membrane roof types. This is done by the use of mechanical fixings through the insulation down to the metal or ply deck.
Heightsafe uses its own in house manufactured Toggle Bolt.
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Integrated EPDM Bonded washer
- M8 x 1.25 Coarse Pitch, with hex head
- Available for both fall arrest and fall restraint
- Bolts supplied varying lengths to allow for insulation depth, this is achieved also by use of the set screw design
As well as the EPDM bonded washer on each toggle bolt, the top attachment thread is supplied with an EPDM bonded washer to ensure the top of the post is sealed once any system components are attached to the system.
The post is fitted by attachment through the insulation; this can be done at the time of initial roof construction or retro fitted.