Heightsafe have a keen commitment to environmental impact and actively avoid using harsh chemicals wherever possible. Doff cleaning systems (industrial steam cleaning equipment) apply steam at varying pressures, with no chemicals required – making this the safest, and most environmentally friendly substrate cleaning solution.
Doff cleaning solutions are relatively quiet under normal working conditions, meaning disruption to your site is minimised! Heightsafe can breathe new life into all types of industrial commercial buildings, delivering a range of sentinel and phased façade cleaning processes, breaking down years of impact from the elements, elongating your building’s lifespan, and visibly removing signs of:
- Moss, Algae & Fungi: on bridges and the exterior envelope of buildings where gutters have been leaking or overflowing and frequently found on buildings in marine/coastal areas.
- Post Construction Dirt: from harsh debris and concrete and paint splashes.
- Roadside Dirt: on pavements, walkways, entrances and car parks.
- Loose Paint: from roller splashes and left-over paint on windows, ledges, balconies and façades following refurbishment works.
- Graffiti: on sides of buildings and bridges.
- Chewing Gum: steam maintenance services remove stubborn chewing gum damage, without spreading and becoming sticky.
- Dust: fully removed rather than being spread around the area.
- Mud: from vehicle splashes that increase during inclement weather.