Davit Arm Systems
Davit Arm Systems?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
Heightsafe are market leaders in the Façade Access industry. Innovative Davit Arm systems are compliant with IRATA and provide a lightweight, portable and cost-effective solution for suspended Rope Access – enabling a safe and comprehensive Façade Access solution as part of your building’s maintenance strategy.
- Manual adjustment of lever arm length
- 360˚ rotation with fingertip control
- Working load limit conforms to IRATA and all other associated abseiling standards.
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to store and manoeuvre
Legislation and Standards
Did you know? Due to the load capacity that suspended access systems support, it is a legal requirement to have them tested for compliance twice annually, and 6 monthly for rope access.
- Accessing hard to reach areas
- Installing assets at height with little disturbance
- Completing façade maintenance tasks quickly and safely
Heightsafe’s specialist Façade Access Roof Davits consist of two main components – a base (or socket) permanently fixed to the roof structure, and a portable arm that has the capability to be elevated, lowered and removed when not in use.