Rooftop Safety Awareness Training Courses
Rooftop Safety Awareness Training Courses?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
This course will provide basic knowledge and information required for working safely on rooftops. The key hazards will be outlined and risks discussed so that individuals can take effective action to reduce these risks. It will highlight the differences between safe and unsafe rooftops. It covers the basic requirements for guardrails, barriers, and will suggest good working practices.
Who Should Attend
Field staff working in industries such as telecommunications who access roofs as part of their working activities without fall arrest equipment and will therefore require corresponding training in this field.
- Legislation affecting operatives working on rooftops
- Hazards found on rooftops
- Considering access via fixed or portable ladders
- Managing risk on protected and unprotected rooftops
- Requirements when working on third party sites
- RF Safety (separate 20 minute course)
Duration: 0.5 day
Trainer – Student Ratio: 1:12
3 year certification and Identification Card provided