Parapet and Clamp Guardrail / Handrail Services
Parapet and Clamp Guardrail / Handrail Services?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
Parapet and Clamp Roof Edge Protection
This extends to the height of a parapet, to meet Working at Height Regulations for Safety. You may think it is okay to work on a roof if you have a parapet; however this is only the case if your parapet is at least 1100mm in height.
There are two solutions you can consider. If you have solid, strong, good quality coping stones along the top of your parapet system, you might want to consider our Top-Fix System. On the other hand if your roof is wrapped in felt, a more substantial fixing must be used. Our Parapet System is designed to be modular, and features adjustable clamps which fix onto either side of your wall.
Parapet and Clamp Guardrail
A simple and cost effective rooftop Edge Protection System:
- Provides collective protection for all working on a roof
- Works on a proven counterbalance system
- No penetration of the roof membrane
- Minimum components for ease of installation
- Unique open style fitting allows quick installation of horizontal rails
- No welding, threading or bolting required on site
- Suitable for use on concrete, asphalt, PVC membrane and felt roof surfaces
- Modular design allows reconfiguration on site if needed
- Sections can be added to or taken down, for reconstruction elsewhere
- Compatible with almost all configurations of flat roofs up to 10 degrees slope
- Technical advice and support
Design and Installation Service
Heightsafe Systems offers a full design and installation service. We can undertake surveys and produce CAD drawings for your project. If you are interested in our services, please contact us.
The components for this system comprise of:
- Main upright
- Intermediate upright
- 2.5 metre cross rails
- 20kg weight
- 90° bend
- Gate kit