With a long list of loyal, blue-chip business clients under our belt – including Whitbread PLC, Stella McCartney, Selfridges, John Lewis, XPO Logistics, Travelodge, amongst many of the UK’s leading Main Contractors, we are proud to be one of the most accomplished and respected Work at Height specialists in the country.
You will be working for a driven company that continues to grow year-on-year, surrounded by some of the UK’s most passionate, enthusiastic, hands-on professionals.
Built through a tremendous amount of hard work and passion, Heightsafe are looking for someone with that very same ethos, someone strong in character, someone able to gain instant respect from team members with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Department: Install
- Job Role: Business Development Manager
- Reporting to: Head of Install
- Location: Croft Business Park, Bromborough, CH62
- Basic Salary: Generous, dependent on experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business to agreed targets and KPI’s
- Meet daily KPI’s set by Sales Director
- Engage senior decision-makers on the phone and develop relationships to ensure we are their preferred supplier
- You must be driven to achieve commercial team targets and possess a strong telephone presence
- Have a keen eye for profitable opportunities
- Be self-managed, however, you will be part of a growing team of highly dedicated people
- Identify opportunities for new sales, upselling and cross-selling
- Generate multi-divisional sales in accordance with personal and team performance targets set, whilst maintaining the required profit margins
- Ensure all potential client data obtained by way of day-to-day activities is recorded in the relevant company systems
- Work with the Marketing Department to establish schedules to assist with outbound targeting
- Proactive, intuitive, driven and hungry to earn
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and in-person
- Strong sales background
- Ability to work with CRM data and to set financial targets
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise and organise your workload to adhere to business requirements
- High levels of computer literacy including Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic thinker
- Experience working within sales in a service industry
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Experience working with all levels of personnel, including directors
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on-target earnings.
How to Apply
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application – Installation Business Development Manager”.
Reference ID: HSS-Install