With a long list of loyal, blue-chip business clients under our belt – including Whitbread PLC, Stella McCartney, Selfridges, John Lewis, XPO Logistics, Travelodge, amongst many of the UK’s leading Main Contractors, we are proud to be one of the most accomplished and respected Work at Height specialists in the country.
Built through a tremendous amount of hard work and passion, Heightsafe are looking for someone with that very same ethos, someone strong in character, someone able to gain instant respect from team members with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Heightsafe are looking for an Estimator to join a dynamic team, as part of one of the UK’s most respected and vibrant Work at Height companies.
- Department: Install
- Job Role: Estimator / CAD Technician
- Location: Head Office / Hybrid Working
- Reporting To: Head of Estimating
- Starting Salary: Starting at £30,000 – depending on experience
Roles and Responsibilities
Working in a closely knitted team supporting sales staff in pricing Tenders and General projects, we are looking for an experienced individual who is comfortable speaking to clients in order to establish the best solutions for the project and confident dealing with suppliers ensuring Heightsafe receive the best prices. Any individual within this position will need to be familiar with Auto CAD to read drawings and design systems.
We are looking for someone who is adaptable, hardworking and has working at height related experience. There is an option for this position to be hybrid, working partly from home and partly in our Head Office.
- Read plans & drawings
- Design systems using CAD
- Estimate projects
- Recognise upsell opportunities
- Speak with clients, quantity surveyors, estimators, architects etc
- Maintain supplier list and keep up to date with the industry
- Attend regular CPD presentations
- Work closely with sales and fulfilment team to provide consistent support
Experience/Skill Set Required:
- Working at Height/Fall protection background
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Working at Height requirements (essential)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements (essential)
- Proactive and driven (essential)
- Professional and confident (essential)
- Positive and enthusiastic (essential)
- Experienced engaging at senior levels (essential)
- Ability to use CAD and Microsoft Office (essential)
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on-target earnings.
How to Apply
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application – Estimator”.