Heightsafe are industry-leading Work at Height specialists that design, install and test Work at Height systems on commercial buildings across the UK, with a thriving Roofing & Cladding division.
With a long list of loyal, blue-chip business clients under our belt – including Whitbread PLC, Stella McCartney, Selfridges, John Lewis, XPO Logistics, Travelodge, amongst many of the UK’s leading Main Contractors, we are proud to be one of the most accomplished and respected Work at Height specialists in the country.
You will be working for a driven company that continues to grow year-on-year, surrounded by some of the UK’s most passionate, enthusiastic, hands-on professionals.
Built through a tremendous amount of hard work and passion, Heightsafe are looking for someone with that very same ethos, someone strong in character, someone able to gain instant respect from team members with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Department: Install
- Job Role: Contracts Administrator
- Reporting to: Contracts Manager
- Location: Croft Business Park, Bromborough, CH62
- Basic Salary: £21,000-£23,000
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Contracts Administrator to work full-time within our office to assist the Contracts Managers. Daily responsibilities may include;
Role & Responsibilities
- Creation and distribution of test certificates
- Sending out testimonial links to clients
- Booking on pallets/parcels where required
- Booking of PPE Kits for projects and inputting committed cost onto CRM system
- Checking PPE Kits have arrived
- Arranging delivery/collection of hire jobs
- Arranging/organising post-contract surveys if required by CM
- Overseeing all tools on vehicles, stock on vans and any tool pat testing
- Track/document operative certifications making sure they are up to date.
- If required, flag up to subcontractors any expiring certs or if HS staff, organise training.
- Input site engineers committed costs for the week on the corresponding jobs.
- Maintain client folders
- Work with CM to maintain the Install vehicle fleet. If required, organise any services, amend changes to the assigned driver in vehicles, etc.
- Organise any Hire vehicles as and when required
- Support CM in ordering any materials, consumables, or site team clothing.
- Arranging accommodation for site teams
- Ensure sales handover documentation is present in job folders
- General support of Contracts Managers
At Heightsafe we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on-target earnings.
How to Apply
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application – Contracts Administrator”.