It is recommended to have Wind Turbines tested for compliance every 12 months for smaller turbines, and more frequently for larger turbines (normally specified in manufacturer guidelines). To ensure that they maintain warranty, and remain in full working order, regular wind turbine maintenance is required – consider creating a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule with Heightsafe to ensure compliance is met at all times.
All of Heightsafe’s compliance services come with a detailed report to ensure true visibility of all aspects for clients and includes:
- A checklist of works carried out
- Details of any work carried out specifically to maintain warranty
- A confirmation of all work carried out against the specified service plan
- A list of required replacement parts
- Identification of problem areas that may require future attention
In addition, Heightsafe are able to complete any remedial action that may be required and can also complete the ‘fault and warranty documentation’ if there is a case of claim against the warranty.