Wind Turbine Compliance Inspections
Wind Turbine Compliance Inspections?
Call us or use our contact form for FREE Advice, or scroll down to read more.
0203 819 7199
Wind Turbine Compliance and PPM
Heightsafe Systems offer comprehensive wind turbine installation, service and maintenance programmes.
All our Global Wind Organisation (GWO) technicians hold fully qualified LOLER and PUWER accreditations.
Wind turbine operators require that their equipment is regularly serviced in order to maintain trouble free operation and ensure that the warranty remains valid. Owners and operators of wind turbines benefit from our regular servicing programmes, too, because it ensures that their investment is operating at optimum efficiency for more of the time, and sites remain compliant.
The interval of these services can vary from annually for smaller turbines, to more frequently for larger installations.
Here at Heightsafe Systems, we offer a range of wind turbine service and planned maintenance programmes to ensure that you are getting the most from your investment. We also offer a responsive maintenance service, with a commitment to be on site within 24 hours or sooner.
Our comprehensive extensive list of specialist services cover inspection and maintenance of Wind Turbines, including confined space support, training and facilities management.
During each visit our specialist team will complete the turbine manufacturer’s service plan before providing you with a detailed report that:
- Provides a checklist of works carried out
- Details any works carried out to maintain warranty
- Confirms all actions completed against the service plan
- Lists replacement parts needed (we will order and fit these for you)
- Identifies areas that may require future action
- Lists worn or damaged parts
In addition, we are able to complete all the fault and warranty documentation where there is a claim against the warranty.
- Confined space support and rescue
- Safety Inspections
- Lightning Protection Inspections
- Training and services
- Installation Services
- Equipment Sales
All Heightsafe Systems Global Wind Organisation (GWO) technicians are fully qualified as LOLER and PUWER Level 3 Inspectors and hold City and Guilds confined space level 2.
With extensive experience spanning over 10 years, working for the on and off shore wind industry, Heightsafe Systems is a trusted wind turbine support partner.
All Heightsafe Systems customers benefit from 24/7 support. Our commitment is to be on site within 24 hours, or sooner, of receiving a response request from a customer.
We cover all areas of the UK and have locally based teams, meaning we are able to provide customers with a better service.
Our Inspections services
- Hydraulic Loader Cranes
- Lifting Appliances
- Lifting Accessories
- Fall Arrest Systems
- Access Ladders
- Fall Arrest Anchors
- Fall Restraint Systems
- Evacuation and rescue equipment
- Safety Signage
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Meteorological Masts
- Lightning Protection Systems
- Weather monitoring equipment
- Cathode Inspection
Confined Space Support
- Turbine specific training and tailored rescue plans
- Foundation inspection and maintenance services including:
- Engineering support including Hot Works
- Turbine pump-outs and J Tube extensions
- Cathode protection Inspections and maintenance
- HSE Retrofits
- Fall Arrest Systems
- Anchor / Eyebolt
- Boat Landing
- Lifting equipment and hoists
- Online Portal Management – Asset Management
- Marine Growth Removal
- Epoxy Paint Works
- Drone Survey Services