For the last ten years, Heightsafe Systems has provided consultancy, installation and compliance services to world-renowned Sports Facilities.
Like many Sports Stadiums, this particular client was looking to outsource a planned Compliance Testing and inspection regime to a single specialist company.
This would allow them to focus on their core business activity of providing a high-quality venue, whilst allowing a specialist Work at Height company to take care of all its testing, installation and compliance requirements.
Until now, the company responsible for the facilities management of the stadium found it difficult to identify a compliance partner that had the resources to provide a single, nationwide, joined-up service.
Following initial surveys, we were able to assess and generate reports with recommendations. In turn, Heightsafe operatives identified works that led to the installation of Roof Walkway Systems, bespoke Guardrail (manufactured in-house), Fixed Access Ladder Systems and Safety Rail provisions. These were actioned to ensure compliant and secure access for all personnel when Working at Height.
After careful evaluation and a detailed tendering process, Heightsafe Systems were instructed to carry out the following works:
- Compliance Testing of all assets
- Installation services
- Roofing services
- Specialist training courses to on-site staff, so they are fully proficient to use the newly installed Work at Height equipment
Heightsafe Systems partnership with the award-winning client has brought about the start of a longstanding and trusting business relationship. Through our delete in-house client portal (Prime), we have carried out a complete asset survey of all the company’s current developments. This provided both Heightsafe Systems and the client with an accurate assessment of assets, which, until now, had simply not been possible.
Having this technology-based solution provides building owners with a number of benefits:
- Alerts each time re-testing is required
- Better quality management information
- The ability to review, track and predict the asset/equipment lifespan
- Live updates on asset health
- More efficient and coherent tracking of jobs
Why Heightsafe Systems?
- Specialist Work at Height teams
- Fully qualified to carry out testing and inspection
- Building maintenance programmes
- Nationwide network
- Supply and installation
- Training programmes
- One of the UK’s leading Work at Height specialists
The largest domestic football stadium in the country trusts Heightsafe, you should too.
Heightsafe are able to provide a wide range of Installation, Compliance Testing, Façade Access and Fabric Maintenance Services. For a free consultation and quote, contact us today to speak to one of our specialists.