When testing a Lightning Conductor system, it is vital to take into account the seasonal variations. Therefore Heightsafe Systems recommends that retests are conducted every 11 months. This will ensure that your Lightning Conductor system is fully compliant all year round.
At Heightsafe Systems we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service and organisational tools to keep your systems compliant. In order to do this, we provide a variety of services;
- Tests will be carried out by fully qualified Lightning Protection Engineers and Work at Height specialists
- Certificates will be provided showing the readings of each earth electrode position and highlighting the outcome of the test
- Reports will be provided to our client with a list of recommendations or repairs for improvements required on the Lightning Conductor system
- Our operatives will take images before and after any testing and repairs take place
- We can combine Lightning Protection retests every 11 months or 6 monthly inspections of your safety lines, eyebolts, abseil points, access ladders, PPE kit or edge protection – saving you money and visits to site
Heightsafe systems lightning protection division can provide a full turnkey package or a standalone service. We will listen closely and understand completely our client’s requirements and provide them with a competitive fixed price solution.
In order to provide the best quality service, Heightsafe Systems ensure all our Lightning Protection Specialists have undergone extensive and thorough training in the requirements of the BS EN 62305:2011 and all further required legislation, including the previous British standard, BS 6651. By having such highly trained Specialists, we are able to carry out work in all aspects of Lightning Protection, including surveying property to ensure our clients receive the most suitable form of lightning protection, repairs and 11 monthly compliance testing to guarantee you are protected throughout every season of the year.